Property developer Innsbruck:
We buy plots of land throughout Tyrol with and without old stock
Your real estate agents from Arealita are also active as property developers in Innsbruck and will buy your property in Tyrol with or without old stock. Here you can find out everything about your land sale in Tyrol at a reasonable price.
With Arealita you get your money for your property in Tyrol faster - your property developer Innsbruck
Legally compliant processing
of the entire
Fair price for
thanks to our brokerage experience.
With a binding
purchase offer, it is quicker to conclude a contract
Procedure when selling your property in Tyrol to Arealita
This is how your property sale in Tyrol with Arealita works:
- Howto contact us: Send us an e-mail at email@example.com or call us right away at
+43 512 580 242.
- On-site inspection: Together we visit the property in Tyrol that you would like to offer us.
- Inspection by the developer: After the site inspection, we check the legal regulations and the dedication of your property.
- Make a purchase offer: If we decide to buy your property in Tyrol, we will submit a binding and written purchase offer to you.
- You accept the offer: If you like our offer, you accept it and agree to sell the property in Tyrol to Arealita at the agreed price.
- Draw up the purchase contract: Our offers are formulated in such a way that they already represent the purchase contract in its essential points. Our notary will then convert this into a contract that can be entered in the land register.
- Signing of the contract: A joint appointment is arranged where we sign the purchase contract and have it notarised.
- Payment of purchase price: After signing the contract, you will receive the agreed purchase price transferred to the specified account.
- Duration: The purchase can be completed in a period of 1-3 months.
What is the price made up of?
The price per square metre you can achieve when selling your property in Tyrol depends on various factors:
- Property size
- Demolition costs (if old stock exists)
- Construction costs (for conversion/redensification)
- Useful area
Land prices in Innsbruck and Innsbruck and surroundings
Land prices in the district of Innsbruck Land and in the Tyrolean capital differ greatly. The range of land prices in the district extends from the lowest land price of about 40 euros per square metre to the highest price of about 5,000 euros per square metre, depending on the nature and dedication.
Property developers Innsbruck: Situations in which you should offer us your property in Tyrol
- You have just inherited a property in Tyrol and would like to sell it on.
- You have a property division made and sell what you don't need yourself.
- There is a chance that your property in Tyrol will be rezoned to building land and you can get a nice price with a sale now.
- You have a plot of land in Tyrol that is subject to development and you do not want to build on it yourself.
- The management and liability of your property in Tyrol with old stock is becoming too tedious and costly, so you would rather sell to a property developer in Innsbruck.
- The burden of property taxes becomes too high for you and you would rather sell the property in Tyrol.
- Your property in Tyrol has become too big because the children have left home and now you want to sell.
- Your old house in Tyrol is already dilapidated and maintenance is so costly that you would rather move into a new home.
- More usable space could be created in your existing multi-party house in Tyrol in cooperation with a property developer.
- By converting the attic, you could increase the density of your home in Tyrol and thus reduce the maintenance costs for the individual.
Your advantages with your property developer from Innsbruck when selling your property in Tyrol
We know the market for real estate in Innsbruck exactly and pay you a fair price.
You receive legally impeccable support through legal know-how.
Thanks to legal know-how, we can prepare binding purchase offers for a quick sale.
What our customers say about us
We discovered a flat on the internet at Arealita Immobilien that exactly matched our expectations. Mr. Weger was very competent from the beginning, available at all times and gave us the best advice on all questions about the property and the rental contract. We were not pushed to make a hasty decision, which we also found very pleasant.
Mr. Bernhard Großruck was able to create a professional advertisement with beautiful photos of my furnished flat. Thus, he quickly found a reliable and trustworthy tenant for my flat in Innsbruck. I would like to thank him for the good cooperation and quick handling.
Mr. Bernhard Großruck was a great help to me in the valuation
of my property in Innsbruck-Land.
The team of Arealita Immobilienmakler with Matthias Weger is very competent, nice and reliable. We will gladly use the service again.
When selling my garçonnière in Innsbruck, I felt very well looked after by Arealita Immobilientreuhand und Sachverständigen GmbH. Reliable, serious and customer-oriented - a top service.
I would like to thank you again for the great work and support both in buying and renting my property in Innsbruck! I couldn't imagine it any better. All the best for the future!
We found Arealita to be very professional and friendly. The whole process was uncomplicated and quick for us as sellers.
We can ONLY recommend.